Sensius is a world leader in personalized thermotherapy focused on delivering better treatment outcomes for each individual cancer patient undergoing radiotherapy
- Thermotherapy raises the temperature of the tumor microenvironment, increasing its sensitivity to radiotherapy as well as potentially chemotherapy and immunotherapy
Sensius has created a personalized, deep penetrating thermotherapy solution, using proprietary technology and software, able to optimize the treatment regimen for each cancer patient
- CT or MRI driven targeting and careful dosing of the solid tumor being treated, results in limited impact on important adjacent functional tissues.
- Thermotherapy in combination with established cancer treatments enables the specialist to optimally adjust the doses of both radio and thermotherapy, enabling patients to achieve an optimally balanced treatment between efficacy and quality of life.
Sensius’ thermotherapy solution fits seamlessly into the workflow of cancer treatment with radiotherapy
- Our device and software have been designed to maximize its usability in clinics around the world
Sensius’ thermotherapy technology is validated by a growing body of clinical data and KOL support
- Highly promising early Phase 1 data with strong efficacy and safety profile has led to increasing interest from leading cancer clinics in Europe and the US
Sensius products have a clear path to market in Europe and the US
- Targeting Head & Neck cancer with CE Mark filing in Europe and US IDE filing. Initial follow-on indications could include breast cancer and melanoma
Sensius’ experienced leadership team is focused on value creation
- Proven medtech expertise and commercial capabilities committed to ensuring that Sensius achieves its goal of becoming the global leader in the precision of thermotherapy